Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Pursuing My Dream

Happy Sunday everyone!

I’m especially excited about today’s blog.  Instead of my usual cake feature, I’d like to share a friend’s blog.  Stefanie started “A Dreamer’s Wife” to share her and her husband’s journey of following God’s will and following their dream. 

This week she started a series called “Dreamers in the Spotlight” and I am honored to be her first featured dreamer! 

Her writing has definitely been a source of encouragement for me as I try to follow my dream as well.  I feel like God has given me a gift for creating beautiful and delicious food and I love using my talents to make other’s special occasions even more special. 

Building my own business has its challenged though, and during those times, having a community of dreamers to encourage each other is such a blessing. 

So please hop over to “A Dreamer’s Wife” and check out Stefanie’s work.  She’ll be featuring others in the upcoming months so if you are pursuing God’s calling for your life or know somebody who is following their dreams, please email her at adreamerswife@yahoo.com  I am looking forward to seeing how God is working in others lives too!

Next week, I'll be sharing my recipe of the month...Eggless Chocolate Cake!  It was so delicious, I've actually had a few people ask if I could make the eggless version instead of the traditional one!

Have a wonderful week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment